ISO 27001 Internal Audit
SecuraStar will provide:
- An IRCA and/or RABQSA certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor.
- An Audit Plan that defines the Internal Audit criteria, scope, and methods.
- An internal audit according with the requirements of ISO 27001 and ISO 17021 - Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems.
- A final audit report with the findings according with best practices within the ISO 27001 industry.
An ISO 27001 Internal Audit will assess if an organization ISMS:
- Conforms to the requirements of ISO 27001 including relevant legislation or regulations
- Conforms to the identified information security requirements
- Are effectively implemented and maintained; and
- Perform as expected
The major benefits of an ISO 27001 Internal Audit are:
- A key source of information for security review
- Demonstrate senior management commitment and communication
- Improve personnel participation and motivation
- Provide opportunities for continuous improvement
- Improve customer confidence and satisfaction
- Improve operational performance
- Maintain awareness of information security
* = Required
NOTE: SecuraStar will not provide requested information to personal email addresses (examples: gmail.com, yahoo.com, msn.com, etc.).